Affidavit of Consent and Support for Travel of a Minor

This affidavit is needed to obtain permission for a minor to travel with only one of his/her parents overseas. JOINT AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND TRAVEL We, _____________ and _____________, of legal ages, married, Filipinos, and residents of _____________, Philippines, with residential telephone no. _____________ and with Tax Identification Nos. (T.I.N.) _____________ and _____________, respectively, after … Read more