Petition to cancel a real estate deed of sale which is a part of an estate and may be fake or forged to allow the rightful heirs to enjoy their inheritance.
Petition to Remove Cloud upon a Title
COMES NOW, petitioner ________________________________ through counsel, unto this Honorable Court, respectfully alleges:
- That he is the special administrator of the estate of ______________, deceased;
- That the deceased, during his lifetime, executed a certain deed of sale of a piece of real estate in favor of the respondent, dated ___________, and particularly described as follows, to wit: ___________________________________ ;
- That the said sale is forged and fictitious, and is therefore in truth and in fact invalid;
- That the existence of the said alleged deed of sale is prejudicial to the title of the lawful heirs of the deceased upon the above-described real property;
- That equity demands that the said deed of sale be surrendered and cancelled, as it is a cloud upon the title of the deceased and his lawful heirs.
WHEREFORE, it is respectfully prayed that:
Other just and equitable reliefs are likewise prayed for.
______ _____________ 20___
City of _____________ .
Counsel for the Petitioner