Affidavit of Discrepancy in Name
AFFIDAVIT OF DISCREPANCY IN NAME is
an affidavit used to clear any discrepancy which may arise from official documents bearing names not stated on birth certificate
I, _____________________, of legal age, married, and with address at ______________________________________________________, under oath, state:
1. THAT my name is ____________________ as stated and registered in my birth certificate issued by office of the Civil Registry of ______________________. A copy of my birth certificate is hereto attached as ANNEX “A”;
2. THAT the name ___________________also appears in my passport which was issued based on the data appearing in my birth certificate. A copy of the page of my passport where my name and picture appears is hereto attached as ANNEX “B”;
3. THAT since childhood, my friends and acquaintances call me ________and thus since then I have been accustomed to using the name ____________________in my personal records, transactions and communications;
4. THAT the name ____________________ and _____________________ refer to one and the same person, the herein Affiant;
5. THAT I am executing this Affidavit to attest to the truth of the foregoing facts and to use the same for whatever legal purpose it may serve.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I hereunto affix my signature this _________________ at Makati City.
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this _______________ at Makati City, Affiant exhibiting to me his Passport bearing No. ______________________________ issued at ______________ on _________________.
Doc No. ________;
Page No. _______ ;
Book No. _______;
Series of ________.