Affidavit of Support and Consent
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES)
_______________________________ ) SS.
JOINT AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND CONSENT
We, ______________________ and ________________________, both of legal age, and residents sworn, hereby depose and state, that:
1. We are the parents of __________________________ born on _____________ in the City/Municipality of _________________, Philippines;
2. We are applying for tourist visa for our said child/children with the Embassy of _________________;
3. We have more than sufficient income derived from business/employment of both/either of us, more or less in the amount of P_______________ monthly, hence we are assuring the government of the Republic of the Philippines, that we are more than financially capable of defraying his/her/their expenses of said travel and capable of giving support to our said child/children during their/his/her stay in the country where he intend to go;
4. We hereby give our full consent and authority to our said child/children to travel to said country freely and voluntarily and we guarantee that he/she/they shall not become a public charge and/or burden to said country or become a liability/liabilities to the Philippine government;
5. We are executing this Joint-Affidavit of Support and Consent in order to attest to the truth of the foregoing and circumstances and in order to show compliance with the requirements of the Department of Foreign Affairs prior to issuance of tourist visa.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I hereunto affix my signature this ___________ at Makati City.
CTC No. ___________ CTC No. ___________
Issued on __________ Issued on ___________
Issued at __________ Issued at ___________
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this ______________ at Makati City, Affiant exhibiting to me their Community Tax Certificate appearing below their names.
Doc. No. _____;
Page No. _____;
Book No. _____;
Series of _________.