Joint Affidavit of Arrest
We, the UNDERSIGNED Police Officers, both members of the Philippine National Police, presently assigned at the __________________________, _________, _____________, do hereby depose and state THAT:
01. We are among the members of the ___________________________________ who conducted entrapment operations at _______________________ located along ________________________________, _______________;
02. Said operation stemmed from the complaint of _____________ for violation of ______________________________________ which was referred to our office by the ______________________________ against _____________________, (age), (civil status), (nationality) and residing at No. __________________________, __________________;
03. On the complaint dated _______________, (state the act and the crime committed).
04. Upon receipt of their said complaint, our office planned out an entrapment operation against the suspect. At about ______________ of ______________, the undersigned together with the complainant proceeded at the pre-arranged pay off _________________________ located along ____________________________, __________ to give the money being asked by the respondent;
05. Upon arrival thereat, complainants waited for the suspect to arrive while we the undersigned seated near the table of the complainants. At about ________, suspect arrived and approached the complainants and after few conversation, complainants handed over the marked money to the suspect that minutes of prompted the undersigned to immediately effect arrest;
06. Seized and recovered in the possession and control of the arrested person were the following, to wit:
- Marked Money, (state the denomination and serial numbers);
- (Name of documents promised);
- (type of CP and SIM Card); and
- Other evidence confiscated;
07. Suspect together with the seized and recovered evidence was brought to the ___________________________________, ____________, ___________ for booking and proper disposition. Likewise, the arrested person was apprised of their rights as provided for under the Constitution of the Philippines.
08. The report of the PNP Crime Laboratory Group Physical Identification Report No. ___________ dated __________, revealed that suspect ______________________ was POSITIVE for the presence of Bright Yellow Ultraviolet Fluorescent powder on both palm and right dorsal portion of the hands.
We executed this joint affidavit to attest the truthfulness of the foregoing facts and to support the filing of Criminal Cases against _______________________________ for violations of ________________________.
AFFIANTS SAYETH NAUGHT.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, we hereunto affixed our signature this ___day of ____________ at ____________, _______________.
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this ___ day of _______ at _______________. I HEREBY CERTIFY that I have personally examined the herein affiants and I am satisfied that they voluntarily executed and understood their given affidavit.