Declarations are documents used to allow a person to declare something to be true for the purposes of satisfying some legal requirement or regulation when no other evidence is available.
- Declaration of Employer and Counsel as to Genuineness of Appeal Bond
- Declaration of Heirship Extra Judicial Settlement of Estate with Absolute Sale
- Declaration of Heirship Extra Judicial Settlement of Estate with Waiver of Share
- Declaration of Heirship Self Adjudication of Estate of Deceased Person
- Declaration of Heirship with SPA to Sell the Property Adjudicated
- Last Will and Testament
- Proxy to Vote in Stockholders Meeting