Use this free template – Affidavit of Alteration. This letter can be used for declaring an alteration was made to a document.
To use this complimentary template, simply fill out the blank spaces and edit the document with the relevant information, print it out, and sign below.
I, _______________________________________, of legal age, Filipino, ____________, and presently residing at ________________ _________________________________________________, after having been duly sworn to in accordance with the law, depose and state:
- As Assistant Treasurer of the Salinas Electrical Company Inc., I issued in such capacity the Charge Invoice No. 7095 dated 06 July 2009 to the Manila Electric Company;
- However, the first digit in the serial number of the said Charge Invoice, which was number seven (7), appeared to be unclear and thus unreadable;
- To remedy the problem, i caused the superimposition of such first digit with no other purpose than to make it clear to the person/s concerned or in whose favor the same was issued;
- The same was done in good faith and for no other reason than to directly address the problem and pursuant to the purpose stated in the immediately preceding paragraph.
- I, therefore, have executed this Affidavit to attest to the truth I mentioned herein and for whatever legal purposes it may serve.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this _____ day of __________ 20____ in ____________, __________, Philippines.
If you found this template for Affidavit of Alteration useful, you might also be interested in: Motion to Quash