Use this free template – Affidavit of Cessation of Business Operation. This letter can be used for business closure.
To use this complimentary template, simply fill out the blank spaces and edit the document with the relevant information, print it out, and sign below.
I, _________________, of legal age, single/married/widow, Filipino citizen, and presently residing at _____________________, after having been duly sworn to in accordance with the law, do hereby depose and say:
1. That I am the (state position) of (state business name) located at (state business address);
2. That said business is registered with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) on ____________ with Certificate of Registration COR No. _______;
3. That I am applying for the termination of the business ___________ effectively on _____________ because (state reason for closing the business);
4. That the business has no outstanding liability and obligation;
5. That I am executing this affidavit to attest to the truth of all the foregoing statements and for whatever legal purpose it may serve.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this ____ day of _______ 20__ at ______________, Philippines.
If you found this template for Affidavit of Cessation of Business Operation useful, you might also be interested in: Affidavit of Alteration