Use this free template – Affidavit of Cancellation. This letter is for transitioning your business from a sole proprietorship to an incorporation.
To use this complimentary template, simply fill out the blank spaces and edit the document with the relevant information, print it out, and sign below.
I, ___________________________, of legal age, Filipino, single/married, and presently residing at ______________________________________________________, after having been duly sworn to in accordance with the law, depose and state:
1. I am presently engaged in a business under the name and style of Prime Choose Consultancy Services.
2. The business is now aiming for expansion and is now attracting other investors in the process.
3. To protect all the investors who are not putting in an inconsiderable amount of capital, the plan is to change the present business organization from a sole proprietorship to an incorporation.
4. Thus in so doing, the cancellation of the business registration in the Department of Trade and Industry is now properly called for.
5. In changing the present organizational set-up, no creditors will be prejudiced because the business has no obligation arising from contract, other monetary claims, and sources of duty.
6. I, therefore, have executed this Affidavit to attest the truth I mentioned herein and for whatever legal purposes it may serve.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this day of ___ 20____ in _, ___, Philippines.
If you found this template for Affidavit of Cancellation useful, you might also be interested in: Affidavit of Cessation of Business Operation